Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sunday Morning Inspiration



There once was a woman who woke up one morning, looked in the mirror and noticed she only had three hairs on her head. “Well, I think I’ll braid my hair today” She did, and she had a wonderful day.

The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and saw she only had two hairs on her head. “I think I’ll part my hair down the middle today. “ So she did and she had a grand day.

The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and saw she had just one hair on her head. “Today I’m going to wear my hair in a ponytail” So she did and she had a fun fun day.

The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and saw she didn’t have a single hair on her head. “Yeah!!  I don’t have to fix my hair today!”  And she had the best day ever.

Attitude is everything.  The kind of life you will have isn’t determined by what happens to you, it’s determined by your reaction to what happens to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment