Saturday, May 7, 2011

I'm Published!



I have always dreamed of becoming a writer  but I decided that it  would be better to make money and got into the supermarket business instead.  So, after many years of wanting to write and not doing it, I jumped in  and gave it a try.  I  wrote an article, had my husband Randy take some pictures, and sent it off  to an online magazine based in my "other" hometown in Mexico.  Today I was very excited to see my article in print!  Well, it's online, but we can call that print for the 21st century. 
Here is the link, http://www.manzanillosun.com/Emag.html you will need to click on the May 2011 cover that is on the right side of the screen. It takes a bit to load, but when it shows up you can just flip through the pages to find me.  While perusing the Manzanillo Sun  e-magazine you will see why we love it there! 

Within our dreams and aspriations lies our opportunities
-Sugar Ray Leonard

No comments:

Post a Comment